Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Войти как пользователь:
Войти

Страницы: 1 2 След.
RSS
Huawei E8372 WINGLE

Huawei E8372 – уникальное беспроводное устройство, представляющее собой сочетание USB-модема и Wi-Fi-роутера. Huawei E8372 можно подключить к любому устройству с USB-портом и раздавать Wi-Fi другим устройствам одновременно.
Основные характеристики
Размеры94 х 30 х 14 мм
Вес40 г
Цвет корпусаБелый/Черный
Поддерживаемые ОС                     Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8 / 8.1, Mac OS
SIM-картаСтандартная SIM
SMS-сервисДа
Технические характеристики
4G (LTE 1800)Прием до 100 Мбит/с; Передача до 50 Мбит/с
3G (UMTS 850)Прием до 43,2 Мбит/с; Передача до 5,76 Мбит/с
2G (GSM 1800)До 236,8 кбит/с
Wi-FiДа
Интерфейсы
ПортыUSB 2.0
UnlockClub.Ru - портал о мобильных устройствах и технологиях

This is the latest device by Huawei
Изменено: Asif Sahzad Asif Shahzad - 24.06.2015 09:23:42

Цитата
Asif Sahzad Asif Shahzad написал:
I have Huawei E8372h-153 4G LTE Wingle for Which I AM facing Unlocking  Issue. It ask for unlock code and I have USED These Codes But fail to unlock: IMEI: 866457020044777 Code V1: 62729001 Code V2: 37263257 Code V3 (201): 55,425,787
Yes, we know about this problem. Huawei E8372 uses another version of Huawei algo. v1, v2, v3 codes are incompatible with it. Now, we working on a software solution to unlock Huawei E8372, but work delayed for 1-2 months.

Can you provide more information about your device?  Mobile network carrier, country, firmware version? Better if you paste log of DC Unlocker from it here, we will info you when a solution will be ready.

p.s. We have succefully unlocked our Huawei E8372, but public solution is not ready yet.

This is the latest device by Huawei 2015 model
Изменено: Asif Sahzad Asif Shahzad - 24.06.2015 09:24:40

Always strive for excellence
Изменено: Asif Sahzad Asif Shahzad - 24.06.2015 09:21:14

Asif Shahzad, check your email plz. We send you our software and instruction, how to read necessary data from your device.

Dear Admin Please send me the solution in email for  Huawei E8372 Warid LTE solution in the email as welll.

Would be really really thanksful to you. V1.v2.v3 isn't working same like Asif.

Thanks.

Dear Admin,

I am Noshi Merry, I have same device and want to get it unlock.
Please guide me the procedure on my email. I will be very grateful to you.

Complete instruction for Huawei E8372 Wingle unlock

1. Get the Flash Code for your device here - Huawei Flash Code.
2. Get Huawei serial COM ports drivers pack - FcSerialDrv.rar and Huawei_Drivers.rar, unpack it.
3. Download following firmware for downgrade - E8372_firmware_downgrade.7z (mirror), before you flash it - check and remember your current firmware version. You may need it after complete unlocking process.
4. Flash P711s-WINGLE_Update_21.110.99.04.00 firmware from archive into device, using the Flash Code from step #1.
5. Connect your E8372 to PC, check that you can access web-interface via http://192.168.8.1/
6. Use the following script E8372_switch_mode.7z to get device in COM ports mode.
7. Open Device Manager, in COM Ports section you must see several new COM ports, such as FC - Application Interface and FC - PC UI Interface. If you don't see them - install the drivers from the step 2.
8. Get Huawei 2015 Code Reader software and launch it.
9. Press "1. Detect" button to get list of available COM-ports.
10. Choose FC - PC UI Interface from list and press "2. Connect" button.
11. If all appears correct in a log window you can see info about your device, and Hash 1 and Hash 2 fields in the top of window must be filled. This is important. Check Hash 1 and Hash 2, before you go to the next step - this values must be filled. If not - check your firmware version, it must be 21.110.99.04.00. If now - you should go to the step 4.

12. Press "3. Process" button and wait 4-5 min. After process complete - you will receive IMEI and Encrypted Block in Log window:

IMEI: 866457xxxxxxxxx
-- [ Begin Encrypted Block ] --
46001402676A3045226xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- [ End Encrypted Block ] ---

This information needed to buy your unlock code.

13. Follow this link - Unlock modems and routers Huawei (2015) Code. [EN], or Разблокировка модемов и роутеров Huawei (2015 г.) Код. [RU] for russian speaking members.
14. Check that you have IMEI and Encrypted Block from step 12 (!)
15. Check that with non-accepted SIM your E8372 prompts for enter unlock code in web-interface, i.e. you have retries.
16. If checks in steps 14 and 15 done - choose your payment from list Pay with ... It can be, for example, PayPal.
17. Press Buy now button and follow the instructions on display.
18. After your payment will complete (don't forget to press "Back to the shop" or "Back to the seller button" if it appears) you will get a registration form, where you must fill your email, IMEI and Encrypted Block.
19. If you can't see the registration form, check your email for the message from Plati.Com with a link to registration form to fill and open it.
20. After you fill all fields and press "Send" button NCK (Network Control Key) code for your E8372 will instantly appear in the same window.
21. Enter received NCK into device (via web-interface) and enjoy. Now it's free! So, it can accept any sim cards from any mobile carrieer.
22. If it needed you can flash your original firmware version. Unfortunatelly, we haven't various firmware versions for E8372. But you can find it on www by yourself (here is some links 21.180.07.00.00 or 21.200.07.00.00).

p.s. If you have any questions, please contact us by email - or write it in this forum topic.

If the unlock, or the code delivered does not work, we will ask for video proof, where it can be clearly seen that the device has attempts available, that it asks for the code, the moment you insert the code and the error.

CUSTOMERS REVIEWS
WARNING NOTE: You should be aware that you use this instruction at your own risk (bricked device, wasted afternoon, etc). Nobody except you is responsible for any damage that is possibly done to your device. If you are not sure: don't know how to install drivers, haven't expirience with flashing huawei devices, etc - don't use it.

ATTENTION! This manual was succefully tested with some modifications of E8372h, such as E8372h-153, E8372h-608 and some others. But we have few negative reviews of our customers about Huawei E8372h-511, after downgrading firmware to 21.110.99.04.00 and read data (this steps was succefull) there is a problem to upgrade it to working firmware. So, step 22 - flashing the original firmware version seems cause some problems on E8372h-511. If you have precisely this model - we don't recommend you to use this manual, avoid the problems described above.

mini FAQ

Q.
How to back port mode to ndis mode to enter NCK? I done all thing but after getting imei encrypted data modem is still in port mode.
A1. Try to disconnect device from PC and connect again. If doesn´t success - you can simply flash your version of firmware. Also you can try this firmware - https://3ginfo.ru/downloads1452.html - Huawei E8372h-608 21.200.07.00.00 General.
A2. In other words - if your device still in COM port mode you should flash 21.200.07.00.00 firmware, instead of 21.110.99.04.00. After you flash 21.200.07.00.00 device will return in RNDIS mode and you can see your WebUI.

Q. Am not able to install driver, nothing happens when i try to install. I complete 4 steps cant access to 192.168.8.1 (spelling of author preserved)
A. Let's see your device manager, if you see something like this:

Of course this is a OS bug. Huawei Mobile Connect is not an USB-controller. You should delete this device from device manager and than reinstall device. If your device is already in COM ports mode after downgrade - you should go to rhe step 7 (Install drivers) or to the next step (if already have drivers installed).
Страницы: 1 2 След.
Читают тему (гостей: 1)